Requests Start On July 12, 2021!
On Nov. 3, 2020, voters in Arizona passed Proposition 207, the Smart and Safe Act. Proposition 207 allows anyone convicted of certain crimes related to possession, consumption, cultivation, and transportation of marijuana to petition for the expungement of their criminal record. See A.R.S. § 36-2862
Starting On July 12, 2021, Individuals Can Apply For Expungement For Convictions Occurring Before The Passage Of Proposition 207, If The Offense Was For:
- Possessing, consuming or transporting two and one-half ounces or less of marijuana, of which not more than twelve and one-half grams was in the form of marijuana concentrate.
- Possessing, transporting, cultivating or processing not more than six marijuana plants at the individual’s primary residence for personal use.
- Possessing, using or transporting paraphernalia relating to the cultivation, manufacture, processing or consumption of marijuana.
How Can Dove Law Firm Help Expunge Your Marijuana Felony Record In Arizona
Dove Law Firm offers a no-pressure, comfortable environment to discuss your case and to start your application process to expunge your record. Our Arizona Expungement attorneys will provide a free consultation and work with you throughout your case. We can meet at the office or if you prefer, we can send all questionnaires, forms, and documents by email, making it an easy process.
We will inform you as to whether you qualify to have your criminal record erased and what needs to be completed to do so. See below to see if you qualify. Our cannabis expungement case professionals will prepare all paperwork, file it with the appropriate court and prosecutor and then attend any hearings necessary to address your case.
If the Court grants our petition, it will issue a signed order stating that it has expunged all related records of your charges. This includes the arrest and adjudication of your case. If the previous case has caused you to lose your civil rights, we will ask that they be restored. We will also ask the judge to seal your records.
For Dove Law Firm To File a Motion On Your Behalf The Following Conditions Must Exist:
- The amount of the drugs involved in the case must be below the amounts stated above (2.5 ounces of marijuana, or 12.5 grams of marijuana concentrate, or 6 marijuana plants).
- Defendant must not have any pending felony cases (or charges submitted to our office to be reviewed for filing felony charges).
- Defendant must not have been convicted of any felony (other than an offense covered by Proposition 207) subsequent to the conviction they wish to have expunged.
Call Professional Arizona Expungement Lawyers Today!
Book a free consultation today. Call 1 (877) DOVELAW to receive a no obligation consult with an Arizona Expungement attorney to assist you with your Marijuana case. We are happy to set you up an affordable payment plan so that on July 12, 2021, you will be first in line to erase your criminal record.
Do not delay as thousands of applicants are expected to apply for an expungement of their record. Contact Dove Law Firm Today!
Arizona Injury Lawyer
2650 E Southern Ave Suite 201
Mesa, AZ 85204
Phone: (480) 213-4489
Arizona Criminal Defense Lawyer
2650 E Southern Ave #125
Mesa, AZ 85204
Phone: (877) 368-3529